Monday, May 11, 2009

Feeling inside

I get up forever
Just to see your eyes..
I need and want to touch you
Deep inside your heart
But still wondering why
Am I hiding my feeling?
The closes
Make me wonder
Just when I see your smile
I feel warm inside
I think I started to miss you a lots
Wondering if you ever want to hold me
When I am alone in sorrow
The world seems make me weak
I just know that I breathe for love
Just know the world wouldn’t understand…
I don’t want the world to see me..
Coz I know they don’t understand..
When all that I make
Everything seem to break me..
I just want you to be here by my side..
I just want you to see me..
I just want you to see who I am..
When all promise has been broken..
I just want you to understand..
The true feeling inside
Behind my feeling I always wanted
You to be mine forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment