Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DAILY WORK


WHAT HAPPENING IN MY DAILY WORK..?
here goes..have a sneak peek ^___^

 injured a.k.a accident !
*(but this is not my leg T_T kaki nie nampak sgt di google) 
malu nak snap gmbr kaki & lutut yg cedera parah huhuhuhu 

1malaysia tv with abg shafiq (my senior)

 Jamming b4 shooting in Bunkface studio

 laughing

 team & crew

me with Kamal Adli promote his film 'Gerimis mengundang'

 rehearsal before hosting

 sneak peek

 being feminime -___-" er....

 shooting at BADGER BOUTIQUE

 Discuss with Sya Shaharani my fashion consultant
by the way sya tgh siapkan gaun/ baju kahwin Ezlynn :D

 get crazy with my make up artist Lynda Ashiqin

 Mr.cute guy DJ.Krates

 shooting at BADGER BOUTIQUE

 Chill with AwanBand

 Discuss with IS my partner 
a.k.a Assistant Producer program 'Watchu Wear'


  My brother/senior Abg Musz

 with my model Mira Bainy and Syafeenaz (BADGER)

 er...-____-"
 terjah teenager utk segmen STREET SNAPZI

One of album kat Yuna Boutique 

 Sekali lagi dgn Awanband! :)


Finding the best clothes


 perangai buruk jelas kelihatan 
suka gelak kuat2 -_____-"

 thinking a lot (duh) -_-"

 cut waste 

 With supporting & friendly Yanniz (Designer Bunkface) & Ajam Dichi (Bunkface staff|)


 rehearsal & briefing

 Korean Boutique

 Cat walk

 Shooting here :)

 Shooting at Button My Buttons Boutique (SS/15 Subang Jaya)

 Yanniz & Ajam Dichi 

Abg Sham & Dynn

 Girl talk 

 Big thanks to Yuna-let us shooting at her boutique
"IAMJETFUELSHOP"- SS/15 Subang Jaya

 DOT Boutique-Sungei Wang Plaza

 before the shooting start..

 DOT :D

 IAMJETFUELSHOP

 BUNKFACE BOUTIQUE

 Erk!! -______-" no komen!!

 IAMJETFUELSHOP with my team
Syafeenaz(model), Sya Shaharani (Fashion Consultant) Mira Bainy (Model)

 Button My Buttons Boutique

 STREET SNAPZI

 interview with MONOLOQUE

 Kamal Adli

 My Brother/Senior Abg Shafiq

 Rehearsal

 migrain huhuhuhu nak ingat skrip

 STREET SNAPZI


 working


 IAMJETFUELSHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment